Happy New Year from the Wellington Main Streets Program!
Originally published in the Wellington Colorado Chamber of Commerce Newsletter
We have a lot of great things planned for 2018. Here are a few of those things:
• The Historical survey on historical properties of downtown Wellington will be complete by March, and the results will be avail able to the public. We are excited to learn more about historic Wellington to see how we can do a better job of celebrating Wellington’s history!
• Local artist Shandy O. is working on a mural for the Town Hall building that we hope to have completed and installed by July.
• We are planning an Arbor Day Celebration in conjunction with Tree Top Inc, who has graciously offered their services for cleaning up the trees along Cleveland Avenue.
• The 2018 Summer Concert Series is scheduled for the 3rd Saturday of the month in June, July, and August, and this year’s band theme is ‘The Women of Summer’. We are excited to roll out some new sponsorship options and sponsor benefits, including a VIP tent and an expansion of the beer garden fence! With the new year comes membership renewal!
You can mail your membership renewal in to PO Box 1021 Wellington, CO 80549 or drop it off at our office at 4006 Cleveland Avenue. Monday through Thursday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
o Citizen Level: $25, Entry Level Support
o Advisory Level: $50, Eligible to Serve on Committees
o Director Level: $100, Board of Director’s Candidacy
o Business Level: $200, Offers Board Candidacy plus a link from our website and exclusive promotion on social media
Sponsorship opportunities currently available:
• Interested in sponsoring a flower planter along Cleveland Ave.? Let us know before the March 31st deadline! Sponsorships this year are $100, and this includes the planted flowers and the care for the flowers, as well as recognition of your sponsorship on social media and in publication. Flowers will be planted by June 1st.
• Interested in sponsoring the 2018 summer concert series? We added a new sponsorship level this year of ‘Supporting Sponsor’! Amount is $250, but we have some flexibility with this sponsorship level, so let us know how you or your business would like to be involved! Benefits include access to the new VIP area, and promotion of your business at the concert.