Click here to download the January 2020 Board Meeting MINUTES
- Call to Order
- Present: Tracey Jensen, Brian Graves, John Jerome, Bryan Thomas, Kallie Cooper, Anita Hardy, Kari Chapman, Curtis Smelker & Sue Glaze. 6:30 pm – Gary Green
- Additions to or deletions from the agenda
- Conflicts of interest
- Consent Agenda (seeking motion to approve)
- Approval of Minutes from last meeting (December 2020) (see attached)
- Financial Report (see attached)
- Committee reports and Director’s report (see attached)
- Actual financials are approved. Budget needs to be worked on; we need correct actual figures of expenses from the 2019 Profit and Loss statement. Kallie Cooper will work with Bryan Thomas to get the 2020 budget corrected for approval. Budget needs to be ready and updated for the Board Meeting in February 2020.
- Tracey Jensen made a motion to approve the financials and the extension for the 2020 budget to February 2020; Sue Glaze 2nd motion, motion passes unanimously
- Budget Discrepancy (5 minutes)
- The budgets with previous ED were just copied and pasted to what would be the next years budget. Figures were not actually looked at from P & L of previous year, so Main Streets Budgets were not correct.
- Kallie Cooper will work with Bryan Thomas to get the 2020 budget corrected for approval. Budget needs to be ready and updated for the Board Meeting in February 2020.
- Work Plan Approval (60 minutes)
- Bryan Thompson made a motion to approve the work plan with approved 2020 Budget; John Jerome seconds motion; motion passes Unanimously
- Bryan Thomas (5 minutes)
- Bryan announced that he will be leaving the Main Streets board, due to a conflict of the dates and times. Main Streets decided to do a poll to change the date and time of the Main Streets Meetings, so we do not loose Bryan Thomas.
- Kallie Cooper will send out the poll to and calculate what dates and times will work for everyone best.
- Other (5 minutes each)
- Current By-Laws do not show that a vote from board members can be done by email. Discussion was brought up to change the By-Laws to allow email voting moving forward.
- Tracey Jensen made a motion to approve changing the By-Laws to allow a vote by email; Brian Graves seconds motion; motion passes Unanimously
The board may call an executive session if needed to discuss personnel or other private matters.
Next Meeting: February 17th at 8:00 am at Main Street office (3749 Harrison Ave, Wellington, CO)