Click here to download the April 2020 Board Meeting MINUTES
- Call to Order
- 8:09 am via Zoom
- Present: Karin, Curtis, John, Tracey, Anita, Brian G., Gary, Kallie
- Additions to or deletions from the agenda
- Conflicts of interest
1. Consent Agenda (seeking motion to approve) (3 minutes)
- Approval of Minutes from last meeting (Mar, 2020) (see attached)
- Financial Report (see attached)
- Committee reports and Director’s report (see attached)
- John makes a motion to approve the agenda; Karin seconds the agenda; motion passes unanimously
2. Update from Anita (15 minutes)
- Tracey makes a motion to move into Executive Session; John seconds; motion passes unanimously
3. Office Space (10 minutes)
- Underlying issues for a few of the Board members have been addressed. We will move forward with the shared office space.
4. Board Position Open (5 minutes)
- Appointment of Secretary
- Karin nominates Megan Larson; Tracey seconds the nomination; all in favor. Megan accepts the position of WCMSP Board Secretary
5. ByLaws Amendments Approval (15 minutes)
- Megan would like to make a change to Article 6 Section 1 to establish voting members as individuals or business owners in the Main Streets Program Area.
- Gary makes a motion to approve the ByLaws with the highlighted and aforementioned changes; Megan seconds the motion; motion pass unanimously.
6. BOD – Memorandum of Understanding (2 minute)
- Still missing MOUs from Gary, John, and Brian
7. Internal Processes (10 minutes)
- WMSP need for computer and software
- Karin makes a motion to approve the purchase of a computer and software as determined by the Executive Director and Brian Graves, not to exceed $1,500.00; Tracey seconds the motion; Gary makes a motion to amend the motion to add that the funds for this purchase shall come from the Main Streets reserve funds; motion passes unanimously.
- Benefits for Executive Director Final Decision
8. Front Porch Revision/Approval (5 minutes)
- Gary makes a motion to approve the revisions to the Front Porch Pickaxe Narrative from Ayres and Associates; Karin seconds the motion; motion passes unanimously.
9. Directors Update (10 minutes)
- Webinar with Town
- Will move forward with scheduling the webinar for the first full week of May
- Building/Office Sign
- Will get more information on cost and the title change on the sign from Dynamic Image
- Tastemade Video Update
- Will be rescheduling for May or June
- Anita makes a motion to adjourn at 9:23 am
The board may call an executive session if needed to discuss personnel or other private matters. Next Meeting: May 18, 2020 8am at Main Street office.